- Salary: €60,000 - €80,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKilkenny
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are looking to recruit a Project Manager to join our client based in Kilkenny. You will be joining the team on a Healthcare project. We are looking for someone who can communicate effectively and collaborate in a positive and professional manner with all relevant stakeholders.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Construction recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Review design work from other team members
- Managing the preparation of a comprehensive brief for the projects in consultation with services and estates personnel and advisors.
- Responsible for design studies and reports
- Defining requirements for design services, buildings and equipment
- Advising on the selection of Design Teams, other professional services and Contractors for Capital Projects, arranging and managing the procurement processes.
- Management and coordination of all contractors, consultants and suppliers involved in the construction process.
- Coordination of Planning Permission, Fire Cert applications and Disability Access Certificate applications
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- Min of 3+ years experience, post qualification (Either Contractor or Consultancy)
- Previous experience working on Healthcare projects is advantageous
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, BIM or Revit beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed