- Salary: €45,000 - €60,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851633316
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Dublin. Our client are an international project management and cost management consultancy firm, providing a full range of management and specialist property related services, spanning the entire lifecycle of construction projects. The successful candidate will join a rapidly expanding Cost Management team.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience of the property/construction marketplace and to be part of some highly prestigious projects.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Main Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Day to Day delivery of the QS Service
- Provide advise and assistance to the Design Team on cost efficient design
- Responsible for pre and post contract cost control
- Work alongside the design team to prepare development budgets
- Develop cost plans and estimates
- Development of procurement strategies
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities
- Produce and issue cost reports
- Develop knowledge and experience of key industry requirements
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 3 – 5 years experience
- Chartered or in the process of gaining chartership
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
To apply please send your C.V to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed.