- Salary: €45,000 - €60,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Hugh Dooley
- Mobile: +353851396375
- Email: Hugh.Dooley@sonastechnical.com
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a Quality Engineer for Dublin. The company in question are a highly respected tier 1 contractor in the Irish construction industry. They have multiple high-profile projects commencing across Dublin and Ireland, the successful candidate will be initially working on Projects in Dublin. This is a full time, permanent position which offers career advancement for the successful candidate.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Main Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Inception, planning, design, drafting, monitoring, measuring, auditing and review of the management systems.
- Liaise with BSI for and on behalf of company
- Planning quality initiatives and improvements.
- Champion technical continuous improvement in line with industry standards and best practices.
- Drive company vision implementation.
- Complete reports for submission to regulatory bodies.
- Lead, plan and perform audits and inspections.
- Prepare and submit annual Packaging Waste Regulations Data Submissions.
- Be the Company representative for all Environmental Agency, Ofgem and supplier audits.
- Analyse Company data, prepare and distribute reports.
- Organise and liaise with Senior Management Team during Management Reviews.
- Control of all ISO documents, procedures and forms.
- Staff awareness and provision of best practice information.
- Drafting, distribution of all project control documentation such as quality plans, site waste management plans, environmental management plans etc.
- Review and improve department procedures and associated work recording templates.
- Recruit and hire talent to fill team positions as required.
- Co-ordinate and sign off the new employee onboarding process for Team Members.
- Conduct one-on-one review meetings with team members – minimum 1 every quarter per Team Member.
- Bi-annual review of department competency matrix and assessment of Human Resources needs – submit any training requests to HR.
- Verify weekly team time and attendance timesheets and submit to HR.
- Carry out annual performance development assessment with each Team Member.
- Manage poor performance.
- Deal with team disciplinary and grievance issues in co-ordination with HR.
- Monitor and report on departmental objectives and targets in line with the organizational strategy.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or Quality Discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Experience in management and implementation of quality processes
- Required ability to work within a dynamic team of professionals
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of quality
- Must have an ability to work well within a deadline environment
- Motivated individual that likes to work in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent communication skills
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed