- Salary: €35,000 -€50,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterWexford
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851633316
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client, a multi-disciplinary Engineering, Environmental and Project Management Consultancy, are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Waterford. This is a excellent opportunity to join an established firm and work on a wide range of projects.
This is a full time, permanent position.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Main Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Day to Day delivery of the QS Service
- Provide advise and assistance to the Design Team on cost efficient design
- Responsible for pre and post contract cost control
- Work alongside the design team to prepare development budgets
- Develop cost plans and estimates
- Procurement – oversee all operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department.
- Produce and issue cost reports
- Develop knowledge and experience of key industry requirements
- Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 2+ years experience
- Experience in CSA Quantity Surveying role
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
To apply please send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed