- Salary: 60,000 - 70,000
- Location: LeinsterIrelandWicklow
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client are seeking a Project Manager to manage a number of residential Retrofit Projects in the Dublin and Wicklow Regions. These residential properties will be undergoing energy upgrade works consisting of heating, windows and doors, and external insulation upgrades. Applicants must hold a suitable trade or construction related professional qualification or have extensive experience working in a trade role. You will be based from home or the office in Wicklow with frequent travel to site.
Benefits of Applying Through Us:
- Zero Cost
- Immediate Access to a Network of Leading Companies
- Direct Access To Decision Makers & Contracts Managers
- Exclusive Access to Roles Not Shared on Jobs Boards
- Proven Market Expertise & Manufacturing Industry Knowledge
- Save Time Searching for Roles & Sending Out CV’s
- Industry Knowledge of Live Roles, Packages available, Benefits on offer & The Best Companies to work for to advance your career
- Let us know what rates, locations & types of jobs you would be interested in and we will keep you updated via email when roles become available
- Overall site management with an emphasis on site safety. Management of subcontractors, schedule and customer service. Ensuring all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Liaising with head office, client’s representatives, homeowners and subcontractors to ensure quality, schedule and budget are maintained.
- Ensuring all works are carried out in strict accordance with the relevant Building Regulations and scheme standards.
- Ensuring adherence to all health and safety site rules, at all times. Implementation of site inductions, risk assessments, safe work plans, tool box talks, daily project reports.
- Comprehensive documentation of all stages of energy upgrade works.
- Quality inspections and audits of all energy upgrade works.
- Recording of all variations in schedule, scope and costs.
- Compiling and management of the completion of all snags to comply with quality requirements.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be self-directed while collaborating closely with a diverse team.
- Must have proven Construction experience
- Experience working in the energy upgrade sector would be advantageious
- Excellent planning, organisational skills with a focus on meeting project deadlines.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills who is capable of working on own initiative.
- Results driven and committed to high standards of project management.
- Full Driving License
To apply please send your CV to Dermot.firstname.lastname@example.org