- Salary: €55,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: ConstructionData CentresFood & Life Sciences
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851633316
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client, a global consulting, engineering and construction management company operating mainly in the Pharma & BioPharma sectors are seeking to hire an experienced Senior Architectural Technician to work out of their Citywest Office with good hybrid/remote working options.
Reporting to the CSA Department Manager, the successful candidate will be a key member of the CSA Department. He/she will have notable design and technical experience in addition to the ability to communicate and engage with stakeholders, at all levels as required.
With the ability to support the end-to-end project deliverables at all stages, the Senior Architectural Technologist will be integral to the delivery of high valued projects for major Pharma clients.
A Minimum 4 years post graduate experience ideally in the Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences or Bio-pharma sectors. However, Commercial & Industrial sectors may also be considered
- Must have key experience on projects in excess of €5m TDC for CSA works
- In depth knowledge of Statutory Consent Processes, Building Regulations and BC(A)R process is essential
- Demonstrable design, technical and construction knowledge is essential for this role
- Strong detailing, in depth knowledge of building cladding systems, clean room modular systems, design development and tender pack assembly experience
- Specialist experience in key technical areas to include but not limited to OSD, Filling suites, packaging area requirements, cleanroom layouts & laboratory design experience desirable with good knowledge of utility requirements.
- Strong working knowledge of software such as Revit, AutoCAD, Enscape, Sketchup, Photoshop (or equivalent)
- Interface with client design team/end users
- Delivery of design scope within budget hours/schedule
- Participation in Technical and Safety reviews / Contribute to Code review and statutory compliance
- Review designs that are most suitable for the intended purpose and that suit the functional requirement of other disciplines / meet customer needs
- Bring to the attention of the CSA Lead any problems, assistance or matters that may affect quality, deadlines, or cost
- Support the coordination of project activities with other disciplines as needed
- Visit client site (if required) during construction and understand improvements needed in design
- Attend and contribute towards design and site meetings as required
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed