- Salary: €51,039 to €67,763
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKilkenny
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Technical Officer to join their Capital & Estates Department in Kilkenny.
This function provides a range of professional, technical, project management, property, energy , sustainability, fire and safety and related services. This will be in respect of the procurement, development, operation and maintenance of the client’s physical infrastructure – including lands, buildings, plant and equipment.
Assist in preparation of a comprehensive brief for the projects in consultation with services and estates personnel and advisors.
• Assist in the selection of Design Teams, other professional services and Contractors for Capital projects by arranging and managing the procurement processes.
• Obtain approval to proposals as directed in accordance with protocols and regulations in a timely manner.
• Assist in managing and controlling agreed project timescales and budgets for planning, design , construction and equipping to agreed quality standards.• Property management and technical advisory services as deemed appropriate for the management of the healthcare estate property portfolio within their assigned area.
• Have a working knowledge of relevant Standards as they apply to the role, for example, Standards for Healthcare, National Standards for the Prevention and Control of Healthcare, Associated Infections, Hygiene Standards etc. and comply with associated protocols for implementing and maintaining these standards.
• Demonstrate pro-active commitment to all communications with internal and external stakeholders.
• Develop good working relationships with other members of the team and with Service Managers and staff as applicable.Candidates should: Hold a Level 8 (or higher) in Architecture, Engineering or Surveying accredited by the relevant Professional Institute (Society of Chartered Surveyors in Ireland, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, Engineers Ireland, Royal Institute of Architects of Ireland).or Have Membership of the relevant professional association:
– Society of Chartered Surveyors in Ireland.
– Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
– Engineers Ireland.
– Royal Institute of Architects of Ireland.
or Be eligible for registration under the Building Control Act 2007, without requiring further assessment as it applies to your qualified discipline.
Salary €51,039 to €67,763 – SATSO Technical.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com