- Salary: €110,000 - €135,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are currently recruiting for a Construction lead for a Global EPCM firm. The successful candidate take charge in overseeing a large scale projects, predominately in the Food & Bev and Pharma industries. Our client is offering a permanent position with strong remuneration package.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Agreeing project objectives.
- Develop Project Execution strategies.
- Develop and implement Project Schedules in accordance with key milestones, co-ordinating with all trades and CSA works.
- Management of site teams and coordination of labour.
- Managing project budgets and attending site meetings.
- A high level of contractual communication.
- Representing the client’s interest.
- Develop site logistics (demobilisation / mobilisation) plans.
- Risk assessments and method statements / Health & Safety system and procedures.
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines, contacts, H&S and quality are maintained.
- Monthly forecasting, contract reviews, applications and invoicing throughout the projects.
- Manage site team in the effective day to day running of site activities
- Maintain compliance with program, materials deliveries and engineering, quality and safety issues
- Attend meetings with Clients
- 10+ years’ Project Management Experience in a GMP environment.
- Excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Relevant third level degree required .
- Analytical problem solver and the ability to act decisively.
- Ability to plan and effectively manage projects.
- Excellent record keeper and administration skills.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org