- Salary: €65,000 - €70,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a Senior Engineer in Dublin region. The company in question are a highly respected main contractor in the Irish construction industry. They have multiple high-profile projects commencing across Dublin, the successful candidate will be initially working on a Residential Project in Dublin City Centre. They are looking for an individual with relevant main contractor experience. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Main Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Supporting the Project Manager and the wider team to provide technical advise on the project
- Daily liaison with the project team, design team and subcontractors
- Perform technical verifications of civil engineering designs, models and drawings.
- Implementing QA procedures, concrete pre/post pour checks, RFI’s and resolves technical issues
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring safe working practices on site.
- Monitoring and recording of materials, plant, and logistics
- Record keeping and reporting
- Relevant Third level Degree
- 5+ years’ experience
- Previous Main Contractor experience
- Previous projects experience on Civil Engineering projects
- Proficient in the use of GPS, robotic total station and levelling equipment is essential
- Excellent IT skills – knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Navis works, Microsoft
*** To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed