- Salary: 45,000 - 55,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterLongford
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Conor Whelan
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are looking to recruit a Senior Maintenance Technician for our client based in County Roscommon.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Liaise with Management team on daily tasks to prioritize maintenance requirements for the Hotel.
- Evaluate electrical systems, products, components, and applications.
- Complete and compile reports relating to all aspects of planned preventative maintenance.
- Deal with all electrical, plumbing, heating, and other maintenance issues daily.
- Coordinate contractors when required.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with health and
safety regulations at all times.
- Conduct procurement research as required for new equipment and parts for
- Qualification in Engineering discipline or Trade background equivalent
- Experience with boiler room plant, pumps, motors, VSDs, HVAV,BMS systems is desirable.
- Self-motivated and have the ability to prioritize work
- Knowledge of Safety and health regulations
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org