- Salary: €85,000 +
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client, a leading construction Consultancy firm is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their team in Dundrum, Dublin 16.
The Senior Project Manager will be managing a variety of construction and fit-out projects for clients and taking
responsibility for the delivery of the project(s) on time, within budget and to the satisfaction of the client and all
The Senior Project Manager will deliver excellence in project management services based on experience and technical
knowledge with a growing ability to develop others and will be responsible for monitoring the day-to-day activities in
the field, managing, and coordinating the flow of information and reporting and tracking issues arising from
progress, quality, and safety. The successful candidate will be client facing with proven communication and
• Develop scope of work, priorities & KPIs
• Develop meeting schedule, chair and minute key meetings as required.
• Agree Planning Strategy and ensure Design Team adhere to same.
• Design and implementation of reporting structure to client and internal requirements.
• Prepare the role and responsibilities documentation for Professional and Design Team Appointments
• Understand the key design, value engineering, processes etc. and lead on such activities
• Understand H&S obligations in design and construction and our role in same.
• Develop and agree programme / schedule and manage performance against same.
• Develop a procurement strategy report where required and manage the process to ensure best value for the project.
• Manage the overall tender and negotiation process to final contractor appointment.
• Collaborate with others and where appropriate and lead in the carrying out of risk assessments and development of risk register.
• Understand the client’s insurance requirements/obligations.
• Ensure project is set up for success with the agreed meeting and reporting structures in place with the contractor outlining clear milestone deliverables.
• Support and where appropriate lead on actively managing the project in construction through tracking planned v actual progress.
• Proactive management and reporting across design, cost, risk, time, safety, and quality aspects.
• Develop and manage relationships.
• Ensure project has been reviewed and closed out according to best practice, client satisfaction and scope of work.
• Fully understand the quality/assigned certifier inspection programme and assist in addressing any deviations.
• Liaise and mentor team members and ensure clarity of roles and clear lines of communication between all stakeholders. Ensure Company values of professionalism, teamwork, commitment, and growth are maintained.
• Interact professionally with client staff, proactively identify, and raise issues, ensure updates are provided in line with project requirements.
• Take responsibility to understand both sides of any conflict and seek to resolve as soon as possible. Escalate any remaining issues with the appropriate person.
• As appropriate, liaise with relevant 3rd parties, ensuring all interactions are in line with project requirements. Proactively identify and escalate any concerns.
• Contribute to internal strategy/working groups as required.
• Contribute to Business Development.
• Further develop and maintain existing client/third party relationships. Leads to repeat business and recommendations.
• Support the tracking of financial progress and provide information where needed.
• Contribute to internal working groups inclusive of the Quality Management System and bring forward ideas for improvement and innovation
Experience and Qualifications
1. Have a project management professional certification or are seeking one.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org