- Salary: €40,000 - €55,000
- Location: LeinsterIrelandDublin
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a leading construction civil engineering company are looking for an experienced Setting Out Engineer to their team initially on a project in Oldtown, North County Dublin. Currently the client is working on multiple sites and requires the right candidate to be flexible.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Structural Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
Our client is a medium sized Building & Civil Engineering contractor who have built a strong reputation and a growing business throughout the country with 25 years experience in the Irish market. The role is a permanent/staff role with clear career progression.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be comfortable using setting out equipment
- A degree in a construction or civil engineering related subject is essential
- Monitor work in accordance with specification & regulations.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying onsite using GPS total station and auto level.
- Topographic surveys using GPS & robotic total station.
- Supervision of site works in line with health & safety policy.
- Maintain records of labour, plant and site activities.
- Checking works as required
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is essential
- 3+ years of experience on similar projects would be desirable
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Management of the safety, program, temp works, quality and budget on the site
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong leadership and managerial ability
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org