- Salary: €33,000 - €45,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWicklow
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Hugh Dooley
- Mobile: +353851396375
- Email: Hugh.Dooley@sonastechnical.com
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a Site Engineer for Dublin. The company in question are a highly respected contractor in the Irish construction industry. They have multiple high-profile projects commencing across Dublin and the South East, the successful candidate will be initially working on large Residential Project in Dublin. They are looking for an individual with relevant main contractor experience. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
- Set out the works and ensure that foremen and operatives clearly understand the information provided
- Disseminate information from drawings, specifications, etc. to foremen, operatives, subcontractors, so that they clearly understand what is required
- Test materials as directed by your supervisor/line manager in accordance with the relevant specifications
- all daily activities, relevant information and occurrences in your site diary
- Record and report on work progress including that of subcontractors to your manager
- Conduct your work in a safe manner and adhere to all Health & Safety regulations
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all personnel.
- Maximise profit through your day-to-day actions: good self-management, accuracy in own work, elimination of re-work
- Follow directions and attend meetings as required
- Relevant Engineering Degree
- Required ability to work within a dynamic team of professionals
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of quality
- Must have an ability to work well within a deadline environment
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with a Main Contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Motivated individual that likes to work in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent communication skills
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Main Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
*** To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed