- Salary: €55,000 - €70,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: email@example.com
Our client is recruiting for an experienced Site Manager to join their team. Based in Kildare, our client has completed several large-scale projects across a variety of areas. With over 40 years’ experience in all aspects of construction our client is at the forefront of current trends and developments within the industry.
- Organise and supervise staff and operatives, including sub contractors
- Excellent people management skills; capable of maintaining a hard-working environment.
- Responsible for preparing engineering calculations where required for the design of projects and supervise the drafting.
- Attend internal term meetings and report on all aspects of the work areas
- Coordinate site meetings between design team and subcontractors.
- Experienced in the management of sub-contractors from inception to completion
- Knowledge of current health and safety legislation
- A degree in a Construction/Engineering related subject is desirable but not essential
- +3 years’ of Main Contractor experience is essential
- Excellent eye for detail and experience of turn-key projects
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools
- Proven track record of working to strict timescales
- Clear understanding of current Health & Safety legislation is required