- Salary: €35,000 - €38,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851633316
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is currently seeking a Sustainability Coordinator to join their team in Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Ireland’s leading Main Contractors and be a key part of exciting projects in Dublin for major clients. This role is ideal for someone that wants to benefit from professional support and a defined progression pathway
Our client have demonstrated expertise across sectors including Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Residential, Industrial/Data and Retail/Fitout. They are well-known for delivering large construction projects and this cannot be done without ensuring that all their staff have the best training, on-the-job support, and access to the latest technologies.
You will benefit from a position here due prestigious projects, high-profile clients and an environment that will prioritise your continued progression.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Main Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Strong background in sustainability, preferably within the Construction industry
- 1-2 years’ experience.
- Qualification in Sustainability/Environmental
- Practical experience in managing sustainability data and related analytics
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed