- Salary: €75,000 - €85,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Data Centres
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a global consulting, engineering and construction management company operating mainly in the Pharma & BioPharma sectors are seeking to hire an experienced Architect to work Remotely – mainly on Data Centre projects.
As Architect, with post-qualification experience you will be working on projects across a variety of sectors but with focus in Data Centres.
- Acting as project leader on appropriate projects
- Presenting to clients and prospective clients
- General administrative and management duties appropriate to architectural practice
- You will assist in the preparation of design work and presentations, the production of the technical delivery of projects including working drawings, specification writing and contract documentation and help in the development of presentations and projects
- Fully Qualified Architect
- Proven related Architecture experience
- Recent experience of having worked on Data Centre projects.
- Experience of various forms of building contract
- Working knowledge of Building Systems, Regulations, and construction types
- IT literate, with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to manage a busy workload and deadlines
- Work experience within a similar consultancy or other relevant business
- Working knowledge of Revit
- Working knowledge of Sketchup, Photoshop and other presentation software
- Driving Licence
- A clear work history and proof of professional development and learning
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org