- Salary: €50,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Data Centres
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical is currently seeking an experienced Electrical QA/QC to join Irish market-leading M&E contractor on a Data Centre project in Dublin. The successful candidate will work on a range of exciting new projects nationwide.
- Experts in M&E recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Auditing and completion of Site Inspections on projects to the specification(s).
- Perform Internal audits that feed into the Quality KPIs – monthly.
- Support the project team with regard to best practice installation methods.
- Specifying and procurement of process & BMS field instrumentation
- Provide Quality system Training and Understanding to Project teams.
- Creation of QA Documentation for projects and clients.
- Participation in External Audits and close-out of any findings, if raised.
- Provide technical support to Electrical Engineering teams (consultative)
- Provide Quality training support (continuous)
- Complete Quality Inspection & Audits (per month)
- Complete Quality Walkdowns & carry out regular inspections
- Close-out Project issues as they arise
- Ensure Project personnel are adhering to the Client Specifications, Drawings and Requirements for successful Project Handover.
- Third level degree in an engineering related discipline – Electrical Engineering / Building Services
- Detailed knowledge of all instrumentation types and industrial Automation/BMS Systems.
- Experience in Pharma/ Data Centres / Building Services is essential
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office products
- Strong organisational skills and high level of attention to detail
- Possess exceptionally good organisational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
To apply please email your CV to Dermot.Doherty@sonastechnical.com