- Salary: €45,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Data Centres
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Quantity Surveyor to join an international leading M&E contractor based in Cork. An excellent remuneration package is available to the right candidate, as well as having the opportunity for progression. Out client works in the many industries including Data, Pharma, Commercial and more.
- Analyse blue prints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials and labour costs vs estimates.
- All quantity surveying duties including measurements, valuation and agreement of work sections
- Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments or construction manager/supervisors to discuss cost.
- Monitor cost from vendors or subcontractors, explores variances, manging issues in conjunction with manager, deals with cost overseas and recovery.
- Reports on actual costs and examines estimates used by management for purpose such as planning, organising and schedule work.
- Prepare cost and expenditure statements and other necessary documentation at regular intervals for the duration of the project manager.
- Identify and manage the risks associated with each project
- To work with the project manager and the project team to maintain excellent working relationships with the client from project start up to project completion
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar technical discipline is essential
- 2+ years’ experience post qualification in a contracting environment essential
- Experience in electrical quantity surveying required
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed