- Salary: €60-65 p/hr
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Food & Life Sciences
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are currently seeking an experienced Construction Quality Lead to join an International EPCM firm with exciting and challenging projects based across Cork. Our Client operates in several sectors including Pharma, Food & Beverage and BioPharma. The successful candidate will receive a strong hourly rate and work with a globally recognised EPCM client facing firm. This is an initial 18 month contract.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Facilitate review and mark up of Contractor Inspection & Test Plans.
- Review and acceptance of Contractor Construction Quality and Inspection and Test Plans.
- Ensuring the ongoing development and implementation of the Contractors’ quality plans and quality/construction procedures on site
- Deliver and reinforce Construction Site Quality Expectations are delivered to ALL personnel entering the Construction Site, through specific Site Quality Inductions
- Lead, actively promote and encouraging engagement in a Quality Culture across the entire Construction Site
- Support the Construction Supervision Team in monitoring the quality control exercised by Contractors when requested
- Relevant Third Level qualification
- 7+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to build a strong working relationship with the team and stakeholder management
- Health & Safety awareness
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Flexible and Enthusiastic
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com