- Salary: €100p/hr - €110p/hr
- Location: EuropeGermany
- Sector: Food & Life Sciences
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are currently recruiting a CSA Package Manager for a global market leading EPCM firm. You will get the opportunity to work in a client facing role through industry leading global main contractor. This is a contract role with the lucky person receiving an excellent remuneration package. The role is based in Germany and requires relocation or rotations.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
- Be fully familiar with the contract scope, technical documentation package, contract price details
- Health & Safety of all personnel working on or visiting the site
- Attend and actively take part in the weekly safety audits and safety meetings
- Ensure work is coordinate with the commissioning team during the turnover phase
- Management of site teams and coordination of labour.
- Managing project budgets
- Carry out quality inspections to ensure required standards are met
- A high level of contractual communication.
- Keeps the CM & QA/QC manager informed on all quality matters
- Representing the client’s interest.
- Risk assessments and method statements / Health & Safety system and procedures.
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines, contacts, H&S and quality are maintained.
- Monthly forecasting, contract reviews, applications and invoicing throughout the projects.
- Manage site team in the effective day to day running of site activities
- Conduct system walkdowns, punch-list management, construction close-out and turnover of systems to client and/or the C&Q team
- Maintain compliance with program, materials deliveries and engineering, quality and safety issues
- Attend meetings with Clients
- 8-10 years’ experience in the management of large-scale construction projects and multi-disciplinary construction teams
- Relevant Third level degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline
- Excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
- Previous experience working in industrial or gmp environments such as Pharma or BioPharma required
- Must have a strong understanding and be able to communicate effectively in German, both verbally and written
- Analytical problem solver and the ability to act decisively
- Ability to plan and effectively manage projects
- Excellent record keeper and administration skills
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed