- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Food & Life Sciences
- Contact: Will Norton
- Mobile: +353 83 8070 620
- Email: William.Norton@sonastechnical.com
Sonas Technical have been retained by our client, a global leader in engineering services to the Food & Beverage industry as they are seeking to hire a senior executive as their European Business Development Lead. The location of the role is flexible within Ireland but will require regular visits to their E.U. headquarters in Dublin..
The firm in question is a leader in integrated program management and engineering services in the Food & Beverage market globally. Their unique and creative approach to optimizing complex integrated processes has allowed them to consistently deliver fast, transformative results for their clients on projects of all sizes.
The role of the European Business Development Lead will be to develop new and existing relationships with Europe’s leading food and beverage brands, helping to build lasting partnerships through deep collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or minimum of five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The new team member should be an energetic, self-motivated individual who enjoys a team environment, as well as a passion for collaboration and professional development.
- Effective communication skills are required to support proactive coordination across all project disciplines. Establishing trust and maintaining customer relationships are a key responsibility of this role.
- The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must possess basic computer skills including the ability to utilize word processing, spreadsheet and email applications.
- Assist in developing, implementing and adhering to strategic sales plans to achieve corporate goals.
- Provides business development plans for assigned market areas of responsibility (Food & Beverage specifically).
- Develop professional relationships with new and existing customers, industry representatives and economic development representatives.
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of proposals for new and existing projects.
- Assist in project support as requested by project teams.
- Represent the company at trade shows and trade association meetings.
- Deliver sales presentations to key customers in coordination with the Managing Director.
- Meet with key customers maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Serve as liaison between the sales department and business units.
- Prepares a regular sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed customer base expansion.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To apply please email your CV to William.firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.