- Salary: €30,000 - €40,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWexford
- Sector: Food & Life Sciences
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are currently on the lookout for a Graduate CSA Engineer to work in Wexford. This role is with a leading Consultancy working across Commercial, Residential and Pharmaceutical projects. This opportunity provides an excellent salary and package for the right candidate.
Why apply with Sonas ?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Experience of preparing Contract documents and Project Management would be an advantage
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Understanding of construction techniques, sequences of work, Building Regulations and an up-to-date knowledge of products
- Must be able to plan, organise and implement concurrent tasks and projects
- Health & Safety awareness
- Proficient in the use of Structural design software and AutoCAD
- Relevant 3rd level Degree
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org