- Salary: €60,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Food & Life Sciences
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical is currently recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Site Manager to join a leading Main Contractor on a pharmaceutical Project in Ringaskiddy. The role will be full-time permanent and the successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package as well as have the opportunity to work on high profile projects with excellent potential for progression.
- Integrate departmental activities into plant operations to ensure safe, reliable and cost efficient operation
- Co-ordinates the day to day activities with the sub-contractor and vendors and reports progress back to Facilities CM
- Supports the generation, population upkeep and timely turnover of the respective Mechanical, Construction Completion Dossiers
- Witness & endorse the testing as per the defined test limits / defined criteria
- Co-ordinates with contractor and QA Engineer for Mock up Inspection
- Report Quality related engineering observation report (EOR), Non-Conformance Reports (NCR) to Facilities CM and assist with close out where appropriate
- Ensure all test packs are completed according to schedule and Quality.
- Co-ordinate with the subcontractors in punch list clearance raised by company& Client.
- Responsible for liaising with the client counterparts with respect to obtaining client approvals where necessary
- Supports Qualification activities for systems including, but not limited to Utilities, Equipment, Facility, Cleaning and/or Process Qualification.
- Supports the Facilities CM in Handing over the respective systems to the client
- Check the drawings produced by the engineers and drafting personnel as per site conditions
- Check vendor supplied drawings and/or information and co-ordinate transfer into project drawings
- Collaborates with appropriate stakeholders for the purpose of receiving instructions, answering questions, scheduling work, carrying out assignments and providing information about work in progress
- Coordinates activities for the purpose of ensuring safety and security of employees and property and to minimize the exposure to injury, loss and/or liability
- Oversees assigned area (e.g. work area, vehicles, tools, equipment, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring all are maintained in safe, clean and good working condition in accordance with accepted standards
- Diagnoses problems and/or failures in Mechanical systems and/or related equipment for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or system repair and replacement needs.
- Responds to emergencies for the purpose of addressing immediate safety and health concerns.
- 3rd level degree in Building Services/Mechanical Engineering or Senior Trades Qualification
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Building Service projects
- Piping and building services experience
- Commercial Awareness
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills/communicates with impact
- Excellent record keeper and administration skills
- Plans and effectively manages projects.
- Solves problems analytically and acts decisively
To apply please email your CV to Dermot.email@example.com