- Salary: €32,000 - €42,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Food & Life Sciences
- Contact: Dylan Tracey
- Mobile: +353851869697
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are currently looking to recruit a qualified CNC Operator in the Dublin area to join a leading provider of specialized equipment for the Pharmaceutical industry.
Benefits of Applying Through Us:
- Zero Cost
- Immediate Access to a Network of Leading Manufacturing Companies
- Leaders in the placement of Welding & Fabrication Talent
- Direct Access To Decision Makers & Contracts Managers
- Exclusive Access to Roles Not Shared on Jobs Boards
- Proven Market Expertise & Manufacturing Industry Knowledge
- Save Loads of Time Searching for Roles & Sending Out CV’s
- Industry Knowledge of Live Roles, Packages available, Benefits on offer & The Best Companies to work for to advance your career
- Let us know what rates, locations & types of jobs you would be interested in and we will keep you updated via email when roles become available
What you will be doing in the role:
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and adjust machine settings accordingly.
- Program and set up CNC Milling Machines to machine parts complete from design drawings
- Set up CNC Mills in the most effective and efficient way
- Requirement to read and interpret drawings and knowledgeable in geometric dimensioning and tolerances
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments.
- A good level of understanding the responsibilities assigned.
- Inspect finished products to ensure it meets required specifications and abide by company’s safety guidelines.
- Become conversant with all CNC Mills, control panels and programming parameters within the Company
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to all safety procedure
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Programming experience using G – codes
- Setting of multi-axis machines
- Experience in operation/setting Hitachi, Doosan, Mazak, Hurco or Mori Seiki Mills
- Working knowledge of Fanuc controllers
- Experience in one off/prototyping environment
- Experience of Lean manufacturing systems
- Ideally have worked in a medical device company
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €32000 – €42000 per year
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed