- Salary: €100,000 - €110,000
- Location: IrelandArmaghUlster
- Sector: Food & Life Sciences
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are currently recruiting for a Senior Cost Manager (Food & Bev) for a multinational Food & Beverage company. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and will be based in the Newry region.
Why join this company?
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to work senior management
- Industry Expertise
- Analyse cost reports and regularly review with senior management
- Conduct budget preparation including detailed cost modelling and benchmarking analysis, and reviews with senior management
- Manage project costs against budget throughout your project, including cost reviews, value engineering, and cost saving initiatives to increase client value
- Monitor the financial close-out on all projects including settlement of all vendors
- Oversee and provide guidance on commercial change management and change evaluation efforts
- Oversee the RFPs through to procurement for project services and products
- Proactively lead all commercial risk management efforts
- Review analytics for project portfolio cash flow and earned value analysis
- Primary Honours/Bachelor Degree (Level 8) in Engineering/Construction/Science or relation Discipline
- A minimum of 10+ years relevant experience
- Good technical experience in all cost management areas; pre-contract, post contract and final account.
- Good understanding of all mechanical, process, electrical, and plumbing systems, as they relate to construction of projects.
- Experience of leading cost management on medium or large sized construction projects of medium to high complexity.
- Experience with advising clients on value management, value engineering, and life cycle costing.
- Good knowledge of construction industry technical matters, such as different procurement routes, value management and value engineering.
- Demonstrates excellent presentation, verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Great organizational skills; ability to multi-task and be a team player
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org