- Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWicklow
- Sector: Food & Life Sciences
- Contact: Dylan Tracey
- Mobile: +353851869697
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are currently on the lookout to recruit a qualified Toolmaker to join our client who are a global leader in precision engineering, providing tool making services to the Pharmaceutical sector.
The successful candidate will work alongside a team of highly-skilled Toolmakers in a state-of-the-art research and testing facility based in Dublin.
Benefits of Applying Through Us:
- Zero Cost
- Immediate Access to a Network of Leading Manufacturing Companies
- Leaders in the placement of Welding & Fabrication Talent
- Direct Access To Decision Makers & Contracts Managers
- Exclusive Access to Roles Not Shared on Jobs Boards
- Proven Market Expertise & Manufacturing Industry Knowledge
- Save Loads of Time Searching for Roles & Sending Out CV’s
- Industry Knowledge of Live Roles, Packages available, Benefits on offer & The Best Companies to work for to advance your career
- Let us know what rates, locations & types of jobs you would be interested in and we will keep you updated via email when roles become available
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Set-up, program, and operate a variety of machine tools.
- Read and interpret complex blueprints and drawings.
- Use precision measuring instruments and techniques to measure work pieces.
- Complete daily equipment maintenance.
- Support Fitting, Surface Grinding, and Assembly teams.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that may arise with machine parts or tooling problems.
- Attend, schedule and facilitate internal meetings to help establish priorities and assign tasks.
- Attend to machine breakdowns to identify the root cause and solve the problem.
- Work effectively with all team members to assist in the continuous improvement of systems and processes and ensure best practice is consistently applied.
- Qualified Toolmaker with relevant post apprentice experience essential.
- Tool Maintenance experience essential.
- Fitting, Assembly, Surface Grinding and Polishing experience desirable.
- Medical Device experience is an advantage.
- Excellent teamworking and communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €40000 – €50000 per year
To apply please email your CV to Dylan.Tracey@sonastechnical.com