- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: IrelandLeinsterMeath
- Sector: Steel & Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Job Overview: Sonas Technical is currently seeking a CAD Technician to join a leader in the water & wastewater industries based in county Meath. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression.
- Preparation and presentation of drawings and design outputs, using information provided by the Project manager and engineers.
- Work with project managers to ensure completion of deliverables to agreed timetables.
- Drafting of piping systems, sheet metal, structural, mechanical, electrical, civil P&ID’s, mass balance and process flow drawings.
- Use initiative and knowledge to support the CAD team and grow expertise in the use of CAD software and other tools.
- Visit sites to assess, take dimensions & create detailed drawings for manufacture.
- Adhere to H&S, relevant standards, policies and procedures on site and in the office.
- Keep appraised of latest standards & technology through CPD.
- Other duties as required.
- Must have 2+ years’ experience working in a similar role, preferably in the engineering sector.
- Minimum level 6 Higher Certificate/Diploma in a relevant Mechanical/Civil Engineering qualification.
- Experienced in developing detailed design drawings using AutoCAD & Inventor software.
- Working knowledge of REVIT & Navisworks desirable.
- Excellent communication, management and organisational skills required.
- Experience working and co-ordinating with technical specialists and engineers.
- Working knowledge of BIM desirable.
- Active member in professional groups such as the CITA BIM Group desirable.
- Excellent time management skills & the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Self-motivating, and the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Attention to detail is essential.
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical – Engineering Partnerships