- Salary: €31,000 - €45,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Steel & Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Job Overview: Sonas Technical is currently seeking an experienced CAD Technician to join a progressive & growing Manufacturing company based in Dublin. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression.
- Preparation and presentation of drawings and design outputs, using information provided by the Engineering/Design team.
- Work with project managers to ensure completion of deliverables to agreed timetables.
- Use initiative and knowledge to support the CAD team and grow expertise in the use of CAD software and other tools.
- Provide guidance and support to other members of the CAD team.
- Must have 2-3 years’ experience working with structural steel/gates/staircases etc.
- Experienced in developing detailed infrastructure design drawings using AutoCAD software, including detailed structural drawings.
- Knowledge of CADS RC, RC detailing/scheduling.
- Excellent communication, management and organisational skills required.
- Experience working and co-ordinating with technical specialists and engineers.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Self-motivating, and the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Attention to detail is essential.
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Manufacturing opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical – Engineering Partnerships