- Salary: €85,000 +
- Location: IrelandLeinsterUlsterMonaghan
- Sector: Steel & Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for a leading Manufacturer based in county Monaghan. The successful candidate will be hands on and will want to be a long term fixture in the business. The role will wide-ranging but will include working alongside the business owners and overseeing a number of high-profile steel projects. This role will be based in Monaghan but will involve the candidate to travelling to sites in Dublin.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the following roles:
- Management of all high level contract activities from design to final account;
- Liaise with all internal departments and external key stakeholder’s;
- Prepare and update project specific programmes;
- Planning of master programme for all departments and projects;
- Co-ordinate site installation with client representatives;
- Liaise with key suppliers and subcontractors;
- Regular reporting to senior management at all stages of the project;
- Assist with timely submission of accurate monthly and final account claims and negotiating same:
- Ensure compliance with company policies including Quality control and Health & Safety;
- 5+ years’ Project Management Experience.
- Construction/contracting experience,
- Structural steel experience advantageous..
- Excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Relevant third level degree required.
- Analytical problem solver and the ability to act decisively.
- Ability to plan and effectively manage projects.
- Excellent record keeper and administration skills.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical – Engineering Partnerships