- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKilkenny
- Sector: Steel & Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical is currently seeking an Operations Director to join a leading Manufacturing company in the South East region. This is an attractive opportunity for further development where the successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package.
- Lead engineers and support functions within agreed business strategy to deliver excellent quality and customer service.
- Lead all aspects of health & safety, quality, planning and productivity.
- Manage and develop teams to maximise future opportunities and address concerns.
- Create a culture where organisational performance and continuous improvement are always the focus.
- Adhere to a cost-effective environment by managing all functions within budget and financial targets to maximise profitable performance.
- Responsible for the development of process improvement practices and efficient workflow utilisation to maximise throughput.
- Ability to deliver first class performance by demonstrating leadership and driving the development of talent while maintaining a continuous improvement culture.
- Lead and ensure the efficient scheduling of work to maximise efficiency across all teams.
- The ability to make quality decisions in an environment where ambiguity and uncertainty are the norm.
- Be customer focused with the ability to build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions.
- Taking initiative and collaborating with people who have diverse points of view.
- 8+ years experience in Operations Management roles or similar.
- Commercial and technical experience working in the Manufacturing industry.
- Proven track record of delivering to deadlines.
- Experience in budgeting and cost control.
- Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures.
- Possess exceptionally good organisational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivating, and the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Strong levels of numeracy and literacy.
- Problem-solving skills and high level of attention to detail.
If this sounds of interest to you, please contact Cian at: email@example.com
Sonas Technical – Engineering Partnerships
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent