- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: LeinsterIrelandDublin
- Sector: Steel & Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are currently recruiting for a Senior Quality Manager – Manufacturing for our client, an industry leading manufacturer in their field internationally. As a key member of the Manufacturing team, you will have a customer-focused attitude, drive continuous improvement projects, be a self-starter, and be able to build a culture of quality. The successful candidate will receive an excellent package and will be based in the Dublin area.
Key requirements – Process Improvements, Documentation management, ISO implementation, LEAN manufacturing, People management.
- Creating and reinforcing the culture of quality in the facility required to meet and achieve our client’s world-class quality objectives.
- Leading the plant’s quality organization in both tackling the day-to-day issues as well as strategic improvement projects to help the factory achieve its goals for quality metrics.
- Working closely with product teams and production teams within the plants to make sure that there is a smooth transition when developing and transferring products into or out of our facility.
- Preparing and presenting weekly & monthly quality reports that completely communicate the challenges and performance of the plant and elevating when results are above alert lines.
- Driving continuous improvement and standard work by driving process improvements and updating documentation to reflect the new standard process.
- Strategic planning for plant quality including vision, mission, and objectives. Tracking projects, driving consensus on priorities, and communicating status updates.
- Driving improvement to facility training & documentation in conformance with corporate documentation policy, which drives standardization of processes.
- Supervision and development of quality team personnel to help the facility get to the next level of quality performance and effective use of resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Operations, or Business (preferred.)
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Engineering, Operations, or Quality in a manufacturing/distribution setting.
- 3+ years experience in Quality or Operations.
- Lean Six Sigma qualified to Green Belt or Black Belt (preferred.)
- A leader with a passion for excellence & a strong sense of ownership who will relentlessly drive the Quality agenda.
- Superior communication and influencing skills, across departments and regions.
- In depth knowledge of quality improvement tools, Lean Manufacturing concepts, ISO 9000, & continuous improvement a major plus.
- High urgency levels and a good fit to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical – Engineering Partnerships