- Salary: €33,000 - €45,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWexford
- Sector: Steel & Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are currently recruiting for an experienced Mechanical / Design Engineer for our client, an industry leader in the manufacturing space in Ireland. You will work within the Engineering team and possess strong mechanical reasoning. The successful candidate will receive an excellent package and will be based in the Wexford area.
- Work within a team of almost 40 engineers.
- Develop and produce designs, models, and drawings in Solid Works for bespoke products.
- Liaise with sales and manufacturing to develop drawings and designs for the manufacture of new and existing products.
- Self-Management of a number of projects from initial order stage, through to design, customer approval and release to manufacture.
- Building of BOMs including the sourcing of specialist parts/materials required into SAP and releasing to manufacture
- Project analysis on completion to determine scope for improvement and points of learning.
Qualifications / Competencies you should have:
- 3rd level Engineering or design qualification or equivalent required.
- Strong capabilities in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing and Sheetmetal processes, and Design Principles.
- Good working knowledge of Solid Works.
- A strong work ethic with a drive to deliver excellence
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience with sheet metal fabrication would be an advantage.
- Experience with SAP and PDM an advantage.
- Relevant proven experience in the industry would be an advantage.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical – Engineering Partnerships