- Salary: €25,000 - €34,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWexford
- Sector: Steel & Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are looking to recruit a Project Engineer for our client, a leading Steel manufacturer in the Wexford area. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration & benefits package and a clear path for career progression.
This role will see the successful candidate working with clients in the Life Science industry. If you are eager to design and deliver industrial process equipment in the Life Science industry, then this role is for you.
Design and specification of equipment and systems to current regulations and design standards.
· Understanding, take-off, preparation and revisions to P&ID’s and Process Design Philosophies.
· Create structural and piping skid designs from P&ID’s to deliver a 3D model, G.A. drawing, and costed engineering BOM of the process system.
· Working knowledge of automation, instrumentation and control systems.
· Develop and coordination of detailed design with the project team including a Piping Designer and Electrical Engineer.
· Instrumentation and Control queries
· Equipment package design, factory acceptance testing, C&Q documentation and project handover.
· Interfacing with client design team/end users.
· Ensure the project follows budget and schedule.
· Experience in Process and Machine Safety is an advantage.
Benefits on Offer
· Full-time, permanent contract
· 26 days annual leave
· Attractive salary based on experience
· Company Pension
· Discount on health insurance
· Discount on gym membership
· On-site parking
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical – Engineering Partnerships