- Salary: €55,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKilkenny
- Sector: Steel & Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical is currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join a leading Manufacturing company in the southeast. The successful candidate will be based in Kilkenny and an excellent remuneration package is available to the right candidate.
Why join this company?
- Benefit from a Career Development Program that will enhance your leadership capability.
- Build your career by assisting in the delivery of ‘leading edge’ engineering projects.
- Permanent position available with a considerable portfolio of works for the next 5+ years
- Skilled at budgeting, reporting, developing BOQ’s, profit plans.
- Undertake and manage interim commercial meetings with the Client and Internal Project Team. Report in detail as required for the Project Manager on the commercial status of the projects.
- Manage subcontractor accounts, interim valuations and final accounts. Ensure payment certificates are processed and payments are made per the agreed sub-contract and procurement terms. Retentions apply as per agreements.
- You will be tasked with administering the contract obligations and meeting additional Client requirements.
- Capable of costing and agreeing daily work changes to include managing the subcontractor premeasurement of contract works, site dayworks and site change orders.
- Maintain accurate records and provide necessary detailed backup to support commercial tracking and costing.
- Be able identify potential commercial risks and ensure prompt reporting of same to Senior Management. Follow direction of Senior Management in undertaking work duties.
- 4+ years of Quantity surveying experience on Mechanical/Manufacturing Projects.
- 3rd level qualification in QS, ideally coupled with a technical background or as a Mechanical Engineer.
- Knowledge of commercial management and QS role within a manufacturing setting.
- Excellent Communication/Interpersonal Skills and proficient in Excel.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com
Sonas Technical – Engineering Partnerships