- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Steel & Manufacturing
- Contact: Conor Whelan
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical is currently seeking an experienced Sheet Metal Worker to join our client, a leading mechanical contractor located in Co. Dublin.
- Interpret customer supplied engineering drawings to determine the fabrication, joining and assembly of sheet metal components.
- Be able to read aircraft drawings and specifications
- Duct work development and reading cad drawings
- Ability to use hand and power tools to trim, buff, smooth, file and grind metal surfaces and joints of parts that have been assembled to ensure safety and a seamless appearance
- Select the correct type and gauge of sheet metal to be used in projects according to specifications.
- Ensure that work is conducted in an efficient and professional manner and that areas under your control are kept clean and tidy.
- Be responsible, safety is a priority during all manufacturing processes.
- Trade Background
- Must be able to read and interpret customer drawings and specifications
- Proven experience in the manufacture and assembly of sheet metal components
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com
Sonas Technical – Engineering Partnerships