- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: LeinsterIrelandDublin
- Sector: Steel & Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are currently recruiting for a Site Manager for a leading Manufacturer based in county Kilkenny. The successful candidate will be hands on and will want to be a long term fixture in the business. The role will wide-ranging but will include working alongside the business owners and overseeing a number of high-profile structural steel projects. This role will be based in Dublin and will involve the candidate to travelling to sites.
- Agreeing project objectives.
- Develop Project Execution strategies.
- Develop and implement Project Schedules in accordance with key milestones.
- Management of site teams and coordination of labour.
- Managing project budgets and attending site meetings.
- A high level of contractual communication.
- Develop site logistics (demobilisation / mobilisation) plans.
- Risk assessments and method statements / Health & Safety systems and procedures.
- Monthly forecasting, contract reviews, applications and invoicing throughout the projects.
- Manage site team in the effective day to day running of site activities.
- Maintain compliance with program, materials deliveries and engineering, quality and safety issues.
- Attend meetings with Clients
- 5+ years’ Site/Project Management Experience.
- Site experience a must.
- Steel experience desirable.
- Excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Relevant third level degree required.
- Analytical problem solver and the ability to act decisively.
- Ability to plan and effectively manage projects.
- Excellent record keeper and administration skills.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org