- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: LeinsterIrelandDublin
- Sector: Steel & Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are currently on the lookout for a Steel Detailer to join our client, one of Ireland’s leading suppliers of bespoke products to both the private and commercial sectors, based in Dublin. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and will have exciting opportunities for career progression within the company.
- Produce layout drawings using AutoCAD, Tekla.
- Contact Clients, Architects & Engineers via telephone/email to obtain design details, comments/approval of working drawings.
- Issue drawings with covering letters/emails.
- Amend drawings in accordance with Client’s instructions.
- Update the relevant Database(s) as required.
- Communicating with Clients, Architects/Engineers.
- Monitor workload and prioritise jobs.
- Carry out other tasks & duties as reasonably directed by your manager or director.
- 3+ years experience.
- Previous experience with Tekla essential.
- Produce accurate layout drawings for our products.
- High level of computer literacy with good working knowledge of a Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent organisational & communication skills coupled with good time management and a sense of urgency.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Self-motivating, and the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Attention to detail is essential.
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com
Sonas Technical – Engineering Partnerships