- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Steel & Manufacturing
- Contact: Dylan Tracey
- Mobile: +353851869697
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are on the lookout for Welders/Fabricators in the Limerick area to join our clients who are leaders in civil engineering, transport infrastructure, structural steel, pipe fabrication and weld testing services . The successful candidate will get the chance to work alongside a highly skilled team and will have plenty of opportunity for career progression.
- Fabrication of structural steel, and general Welding duties.
- Preparing, tacking and welding materials
- Ability to problem solve and be able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Be able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Quality Control – Self inspect components in accordance with company QMS requirements.
- Quality Control – Carry out final inspection of manufactured components as defined by the Production Manager.
- Ensure Company Health & Safety requirements are adhered to during all operations, including housekeeping, PPE requirements and machinery operations within the company.
- 2+ years Welding experience
- Team player with the ability to interact and communicate with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail is essential
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- The successful candidate must be eligible to work in Ireland
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Sonas Technical – Engineering Partnerships