- Salary: €45,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Mission Critical
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Sonas Technical are seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join our client on site at the Intel Project. Our client are a global leader in design, engineering, and delivery of facilities for high-tech industries and can offer opportunities in Data Centers, Biopharma and Semiconductors.
Why apply with Sonas ?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
Why join this company ?
- 25 days annual leave
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Competitive Salary
- To support the engineering requirements through managing & liaising with Key Project Stakeholders
- Overseeing the Co-ordination process to transform design information into full installation drawings by BIM personnel ensuring spec compliance and as per schedule priority.
- Assessment of Sub-contract and Supplier Tender returns for Technical compliance with design intent specifications.
- Be familair with the Project schedule and ensuring Engineering activities do not impact on same
- Management of the technical submittal, approvals
- Management of the material procurement utilising Engineering Materials Report (EMR) by producing material take offs identifying the lead in periods and field need rates
- Ensure Works are installed in accordance with Project specifications and to the Project QA plan (for e.g. pre-agreed benchmarking).
- Management of Sub-contractors and ensuring adequate information flow to ensure works progress in line with the Project Schedule and Weekly Meeting logged.
- Evaluate and promote the use of new engineering practices and processes to enhance delivery time of the project.
- Preparation and agreeing project completion criteria and close out documents.
- Preparing Sub-contract and Supplier Tender Packages in conjunction with Project QS.
- 3-4 years previous experience
- On site experience
- Degree Qualified
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com
Sonas Technical – Engineering Partnerships