- Salary: €70,000 + DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Mission CriticalPharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a global consulting, engineering and construction management company operating mainly in the Pharma & BioPharma sectors are seeking to hire an experienced BIM Lead Coordinator, responsible for the implementation of Building Information Modelling (BIM) and digital construction procedures on projects for the office.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the BIM Lead Coordinator is a key member of our team who will provide the BIM Coordination role for all Dublin projects and will be an integral part of the overall delivery of significant capital value projects. The post-holder will be responsible for the planning and co-ordination of resources to fulfil all associated specialism aspects of the BIM Models including participation in hiring and management of additional coordinators where required.
You will work as part of a multidisciplinary regional project team, but may also be required to provide support to projects executed from any of our worldwide offices.
The BIM Coordinator will also be required to have the tenacity, flexibility and adaptability to provide the end-to-end specialism delivery throughout the project life-cycle in a dynamic, fast paced environment, whilst continuously ensuring the prioritisation and balance of organisational, team and client needs. At all times the BIM Lead Coordinator will demonstrate the standards and values required.
They will deal with organising the digital processes, supervising, and generally coordinating projects and resources involved in the BIM process. The BIM Coordinator interacts mainly with the BIM Specialists, Design Leads and the Group BIM Manager.
The BIM Lead Coordinators key roles shall include the following activities:
- Lead and manage the integration of the BIM modellers from each department on all projects utilising BIM
- Lead the BIM coordination meetings and resolving model integration using tracking systems such as BIMTrak
- Ensure that the models are properly located in the virtual space and properly integrated
- Ensure Navis works models are prepared on a projects on predefined time basis for use by the Engineers/Clients
- Drafting & Maintenance of BIM protocols and Execution Plans for all projects
- Coordination of work by the disciplines to ensure a coordinated design which minimises clashes
- Responsible for verifying the correctness and consistency of the BIM model
- The BIM Lead Coordinator shall work with the Central BIM manager to ensure a consistent approach across operations worldwide.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed