- Salary: Negotiable DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Mission CriticalPharma & Life SciencesAdvanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a well-established supplier to the international pharma industry are seeking a highly-skilled Commissioning Engineer to join their team in Dublin.
- To conduct customer FAT’S by installing and validating Electrical and Mechanical products on our testing machines to ensure fit and functionality of tooling to machine and customer specification.
- To provide customer on-site project implementation for Site Acceptance Testing (SAT’s) of Electrical and Mechanical products.
- Commission new machinery as and when required and gets them fully operational with a quick turnaround
- Conducts customer FAT’S to validate tooling to project specification as per the FAT schedule and works cross-departmentally to troubleshoot and resolve fit and functionality issues to meet project deadlines;
- Installs, configures and commissions new or modified products at customer’s facility (SAT) to ensure full functionality according to specifications when required;
- Provides customer on-site project implementation by troubleshooting, training, and customer support services and validates our product functionality and performance against the project deliverables;
- Coordinates problem resolution with customer and also personnel to expedite repairs as and when required;
- Provides a communication link between the customer and to help ensure that effective commissioning service is provided to the customer and ensures that is alerted of all exceptions and/or events that might affect project deliverables.
- Diploma in mechanical and/or electrical engineering, with electrical proficiency or comparable degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with packaging line equipment, preferably in pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with electro/mechanical control equipment.
- Understanding and troubleshooting machine related PLC programmes.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work under your own initiative
- Strong engineering, electrical and programing skills
- Project management experience
- Excellent technical problem solving and fault finding skills.
- Ability to understand electrical and mechanical drawings
- Ability to work independently, with minimum direction and in pressure situations
- Ability to self-direct and self-motivate
- Strong communication skills through generation of reports
- The post will require a high level of flexibility
Great benefits package for the right candidate.
International travel will be a requirement of this role.
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org