- Salary: €110,000 - €130,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Mission Critical
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is seeking an experienced Data Centre Projects Director to join their team in D15.
In this exciting and strategic role, you will be accountable for the safe and successful project delivery of DC projects. The role will be responsible for leading and coordinating various aspects of the project from Design to completion and handover, ensuring that it is delivered safely, on time, within budget and meets the required quality standards.
Main responsibilities include:
- Taking the full responsibility for the management and safe delivery of data centre projects with a significant focus on Health and safety delivery and execution throughout.
- Key client strategic management throughout the various project stages during the development of a new data centre
- Involvement in the Site-wide feasibility and technical due diligence input on new development of any new project site business case.
- Fully Accountable as the Lead overall for the commercial, procurement, financial and administration management of the construction of the data centre project
- Build and lead a high-performing, multi-disciplined team that can show resilience and conviction/full commitment to delivery.
Your expertise includes:
- Previous DC delivery experience for a Global Client – desirable although not essential – strong construction delivery background at senior level required as a minimum.
- Previous experience of leading a bid, driving daily tender activities, identify Value Engineering opportunities, establish and agree bid list, writing content, building the programme, internal presentation collation, tender submission and post tender engagement with the client, tracking key actions and bid clarification etc.
- Identifies and manages risks and opportunities. Is able to present a risk along with required mitigations
- Knowledge of the design, building, MEP and Commissioning processes
Your skills and attitude:
- Team leadership and someone who sets the culture for engagement, communication, safety performance and improvement, quality etc and very competent at getting the message across to a large number of people via presentations and communication sessions.
- Commercial acumen – takes responsibility and ownership with the commercial lead for profit plan delivery for the project.
- Able to lead negotiations with third parties as a Lead Director
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed