- Salary: €85,000 Negotiable DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWicklow
- Sector: Mission Critical
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: email@example.com
Our client is a Leading Engineering Consultancy seeking an experienced Design Manager to work on a hybrid basis from their Dublin office on Data Centre Projects.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Construction & Engineering Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Provide leadership to the Design and Document Management functions on the project, in accordance with established procedures and protocols.
- To complete and publish a Design Management Plan
- Provide interface with client, as appropriate where defined in the project structure.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude to safety and ensure the “Design” team is active in this regard.
- Lead the Design team to ensure that the overall project requirements are achieved.
- Work with stakeholders to establish an agreed scope of services for all Design disciplines.
- Ensure adherence to the design brief/scope of service
- Manage all design reviews and co-ordination meetings
- Ensure that a fully coordinated design is produced that integrates with the agreed Project Execution Plan and that the design is regularly monitored for progress and updated as required.
- Manage change control
- Deliver to cost in terms of design fee and project prime cost.
- Liaise with senior management to establish and confirm fee targets, and ensure the design team is aware of and monitor progress against the target fees.
- Ensure that design is developed in line with procurement and construction requirements and the cost plan budget allowances.
- Ensure that resource management is effectively and efficiently applied to the project.
The ideal Candidate:
- Experience delivering complex multi-disciplined projects.
- Previous experience on Data Centre projects advantageous
- Have an in-depth knowledge base and experience across all RIBA work stages.
- Working knowledge of Revit beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to lead, coordinate and supervise both internal and external teams.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of building regulations and construction technology.
- A forward planner, who identifies and resolves project challenges effectively.
- Possess excellent commercial awareness and business acumen with the ability to manage projects to budget including man-hours and commercial targets.
Great benefits package for the right candidate
To apply please send your CV to Aimee.Burke@sonastechnical.com or apply directly through Indeed