- Salary: 45,000 - 55,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterLaois
- Sector: Mission Critical
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are recruiting an Electrical Commissioning Engineer to join our client, a contractor working in the water Industry. This is a field based role and will involve national travel to client sites.
Benefits of Applying Through Us:
- Zero Cost
- Immediate Access to a Network of Leading Companies
- Direct Access To Decision Makers & Contracts Managers
- Exclusive Access to Roles Not Shared on Jobs Boards
- Proven Market Expertise & Manufacturing Industry Knowledge
- Save Time Searching for Roles & Sending Out CV’s
- Industry Knowledge of Live Roles, Packages available, Benefits on offer & The Best Companies to work for to advance your career
- Let us know what rates, locations & types of jobs you would be interested in and we will keep you updated via email when roles become available
Key Responsibilities of the Electrical Commissioning Engineer:
- Prepare and maintain all required commissioning documentation (SSM, Checklists, OAT packages etc.)
- Manage and supervise a team of experienced commissioning technicians to execute Live equipment testing in a highly professional and safe manor
- Coordinate activities with vendors, contractors, and operations to ensure scheduled deadlines are maintained and achieved safely
- Maintain good communication and strong relationship with client and their representatives
- Generate test procedures/test scripts and switching plans for LV and MV systems
- Provide technical guidance and direction on electrical-related matters such as, but not limited to electrical safety, isolation of energy, safe working practices.
- Document daily operational activities
- Integrate, coordinate and track Design Verification requirements
- Insure QAQC integration within commissioning processes and procedures
- Schedule any specialist / vendor requirements to support SUC
- Witness and provide contractor resources to support FAT as required..
- Review SOR Indicators and drive to resolve issues to closure. Review O&Ms for compliance to specs and maintain all comm. documentation checklists.
- Assisting in the commissioning of a range of electrical equipment.
- Writing and executing commission dossiers
- Generating MSCR’s (Maintenance System Change Request) at project handover stage
- Updating site drawings and maintenance systems
Key Requirements for the Electrical Commissioning Engineer:
- Persons with extensive experience in the trades and general contracting will also be considered.
- Previous electrical experience essential
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed
Sonas Technical – Engineering Partnerships