- Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Mission CriticalAdvanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is currently seeking a Maintenance Manager to join their team in Dublin. Our client are specialists in raised access flooring manufacturing, supplying and installing. The successful candidate will report directly to the Plant Manager and will play an important role in ensuring that core maintenance processes are always executed to the highest standards.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Engineering Compliance -Audit Ready
- Ensure that a weekly engineering activity plan is agreed with production and planner
- Ensuring Weekly Plan is Adhered to, and all deviations are accounted for
- Resource utilisation >80%
- Machine availability targets are met and exceeded
- Safe systems of work adherence with documentation audit traceable
- Housekeeping & Standards for maintenance workshop are kept to the highest of standards
- Ensure all practices and machinery are to industrial standards
- Competency matrix up to date and training plan delivery
- Department reports & KPIs delivered on time
- RCA completed as per department process to drive reduction in repeat failures
- Ensure that deviations from the plan are root cause reviewed
- Support the development of service level agreements with suppliers
- Ensure that staff and contractors are inducted and competent before work starts
- Lead a proactive culture of equipment-focused improvement across the factory
- Carry out new risk assessments all with the site H&S Manager of all maintenance activities and ensure safe work practices are always in place
- Work collaboratively with the OPS and Technical management; encouraging excellent inter-department working, liaising with colleagues in other functions on site.
- Encourage an interactive environment between maintenance and production operatives to drive improvements
- Delivery of the engineering budget by ensuring best possible value from spend
- Drive proactive continuous improvement activities including energy saving.
- Collaborating with production & technical to foster continuous improvement
- Third level qualification in Technical Engineering
- Broad knowledge of Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Mechanical, Electrical & PLC/Inverter Assets
- Experience of setting up and managing engineering management processes
- Experience of directly and safely managing engineering activities
- Strong experience in managing safe working conditions and ensuring safe systems of work are followed
- Knowledge of Statutory Compliance obligations and Health & Safety at Work Act
- Experience of risk assessing maintenance activity and controlling safe working practices
- Experience and knowledge of Lean and Asset Care Excellence techniques – particularly RCA, RCM and FMECA
- Knowledge of Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) Systems
- Knowledge and set-up of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Experience and examples of structuring technical skill development within internal teams.
To apply please send your C.V to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed.