- Salary: €60,000 - €70,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Mission Critical
- Contact: Mark Rigney
- Mobile: +353872143202
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are looking to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer to join our client. This is a hybrid opportunity with 4 days flexible working a week with the remaining 1 day in our clients Dublin office. Our client are a leading M&E Consultancy who cover all various industries including, commercial, residential, healthcare, industrial and sustainability. The lucky person will get the opportunity to gain experience and exposure while working alongside senior personnel and will receive a strong remuneration package.
Why apply with Sonas ?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Providing engineering designs to ensure the optimum delivery of Clients’ projects.
- Complete calculations to size ductwork, piping, plumbing and drainage, and refrigerant lines.
- Prepare tender drawings, equipment schedules, and specifications.
- Co-ordinate the mechanical system layout with the architectural, structural, and electrical components of a building.
- Respond to internal and external communication regarding project or design status.
- Liaise with equipment suppliers / manufacturers for design support, and equipment / component selection.
- Assist with construction administration by conducting site visits, reviewing shop drawing submittals, and preparing change notices, site instructions etc.
- Involvement in all stages of the project lifecycle, from inception and design through to testing, commissioning and handover.
- Mentoring of junior and intermediate level Engineers and Technicians.
- Degree in relevant 3rd level engineering course (Building Services, Mechanical Engineering, Sustainability Engineering, Energy Engineering etc.
- Knowledge and experience working with Autodesk Revit, with exposure to mechanical layouts and systems.
- Working knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD and Navisworks.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office suites, particularly Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of various mechanical systems such as heating, air conditioning, plumbing systems, etc.
- Familiar with structural, architectural, and electrical models to appreciate space limitations and interferences
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org