- Salary: €90,000 - €100,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWicklow
- Sector: Mission CriticalAdvanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client are currently seeking a Plant Manager to join their team in Dublin. Our client are specialists in raised access flooring manufacturing, supplying and installing.
This is a full-time, permanent role.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Divisional Operations Director and will have direct responsibility for the manufacturing, warehouse, logistics and support services on site.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Create a safe working environment and develop a positive safety culture on site
- Evaluate site Safety, Health & Environment risks and implement improvement projects
- Maintain certified systems for Safety (ISO 45001), Quality (ISO 9001), Environment (ISO 14001), Energy Management (ISO 50001), Execution of Steel & Aluminium (EN 1090), and Compliance Management (ISO 37301).
- Lead site compliance team
- Work with the commercial team to develop a robust S&OP process
- Work alongside Purchasing and Suppliers to ensure all material requirements are competitively sourced and supplied as required
- Maintain tight inventory control
- Develop a systematic continuous improvement approach on site, periodically evaluate factory performance, identify key losses, develop & implement a site improvement plan
- Work with the divisional engineering manager to evaluate and optimise the current maintenance strategy and improve equipment reliability.
- Work with the divisional engineering manager to define the strategic development plan for the site, identify all manufacturing equipment and infrastructure investment requirements.
- Work with the engineering team responsible for new product development to ensure product design is optimised for manufacturing & support the implementation of new products on site.
- Provide effective communication of the site Vision, Objectives and Performance to all employees.
- Develop and implement ongoing evaluation and training programs for all staff and maintain a succession plan for all key operations positions.
- Build a highly motivated and professional team who can rise to meet the demands of a fast-paced challenging business environment.
- Target and achieve Grade 1 on Corporate internal factory audits.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Third level qualification in Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical/Industrial Engineering
- Experience implementing and maintaining ISO 45001/14001/50001/9001/37301/EN1090
- Previous experience managing H&S process and procedures
- Previous experience managing a fabrication & assembly environment is desirable
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of WCM, lean or similar processes
- Excellent decision making skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Financial capacity control manufacturing costs
To apply please send your C.V to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed.