- Salary: €30,000 - €45,000 - DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Mission Critical
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Sonas Technical is seeking an Electrical Project Engineers for our client based in Newbridge Co. Kildare. Our client is an engineering solutions contractor specializing in the commercial, industrial, commercial and Water sector. Our client is currently in a period of growth and are seeking a number of hires in Kildare.
We are looking for Project engineers with different levels of experience to join the team and work in to a Project Management position.
- Provide assistance with the preparation of technical and contract documentation for issue.
- Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports.
- Prepare method statements and risk assessments.
- Carry out document control, recording and transmitting information.
- Co-ordinating and liaising with clients, members of the design team and contractors on technical issues.
- Managing all technical queries on site and assist project team in all site electrical engineering issues to include: the management, the planning, the testing and commissioning and the handover of all project systems.
- Prepare programs using MS project.
- Plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate program of assigned engineering work and projects.
- Assemble bid, approval, and construction issue drawing packages.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the design and change if necessary.
- Honours degree in electrical engineering
- Fluent English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills, particularly in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Packages along with ability to work to strict deadlines
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed