- Salary: €40,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Mission Critical
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Project Engineer to join an Electrical Contractor with projects in Galway. The role will be based in Galway and there will be an option to work on a hybrid basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join an extremely progressive contractor. Excellent remuneration package available for the successful candidate.
- Carrying out design reviews in order to identify any potential issues with design drawings and specifications.
- Liaison with engineers / clients / suppliers to resolve.
- Preparing RFI’s and Technical Submittals as required by the project programme.
- Coordination of electrical installations with other trades so that works can proceed efficiently and the resultant installation can be maintained as required. A working knowledge of BIM is required.
- Contributing to production of all required Health & Safety documentation so that works can be carried out safely.
- Organising and supervising commissioning processes and procedures.
- Preparing commissioning documentation and O&M Manuals as required.
- Arranging and Carrying out client demonstration and training as required.
- Ensuring that all works are being carried out as per project specifications.
- Any other works required to deliver a quality project on time.
- 3rd level degree in Electrical or Building Services Engineering.
- Minimum of 1 Years’ experience
- Detailed knowledge of Engineering and the Engineering Role
- Excellent Commercial understanding
- Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Sonas Technical – Engineering Partnerships
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org