- Salary: €65,000 - €70,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Mission Critical
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client are seeking a QA/QC Inspector to join their team in Belgium. Our client are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Perform routine inspections of the quality of installations.
- Owner of snagging the installation both on scheduled walkdowns and observations.
- Critique installations to ensure the clients walkdown is a snag free exercise.
- Deliver First of a kind process and sign off.
- Document Control of Construction Drawings, Schedules and Specifications.
- QA Owner of allocated Turnover scope to take from construction completion through Testing, inspecting and handover.
- Partake in Quality Surveillance Programme
- Compilation of turnover packs.
- Electrical trade qualified or degree qualified
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of electrical systems.
To apply please send your C.V to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed.